This is your day, and you deserve the best entertainment for you and your guests. Sunrise Entertainment has over thirteen years of wedding entertainment experience, and we will meet with you to personally assist in planning the entertainment for your special event. We will work closely with you from the first time we meet until we fade out the very last song at your reception.
Details covered involve introductions, music, and themes that will be used at your reception. We have a library of over 25,000 songs to choose from. We can also remotely download virtually any music that you may request during the event through our satellite internet connection. This means your first dance song will be the same one you heard the night of your first kiss, or the moment you fell in love. Our song library will keep your friends entertained, as well as guests in Aunt Mildred’s's generation!
Our songs can quickly segue from great dance numbers to the perfect “cutting of the cake song” or background music as someone makes a toast.
Throughout your wedding, you won’t hear the same song twice, and there will never be a moment without music!
AFTER THE VOWS…
- 72% of all brides say they would have spent more time choosing their reception entertainment.
- Almost 100% say they would have spent more of their budget on the entertainment.
- During wedding planning, Brides say their highest priority is there attire, followed by the reception site and caterer – reception entertainment is among the least of their priorities. Within one week after their reception, 78% of Brides say they would have made the entertainment their highest priority!
- When asked 81% of guests say the thing they remember most about a wedding is the entertainment.
- 65% of all couples that chose a band to entertain at their wedding, said, if they had it to do over again, they would have chosen a disc jockey.
Source: St. Louis Bride and Groom Magazine 2003